If you have been injured in a car accident, you have the right to recover damages from the party responsible for your injuries. Getting the help of a car accident lawyer is the best thing you can do to help your case. Your lawyer can help you recover losses resulting from the accident and reduce the huge amount of paperwork and stress often associated with car accident insurance claims.
Here are some things to expect from your car accident lawyer as your case proceeds:
- Communication with the at-fault party, including his or her insurance adjuster involved in the case.
- Collection of all relevant and necessary evidence, including the accident report, medical records and eye witness testimonies.
- Investigation into the cause of the accident by using experts such as accident reconstruction experts and medical experts. Testimonies of experts can help establish that the defendant’s negligence caused your injuries.
- Organization and presentation of evidence to prove liability and damages.
- Determination of the full cost of the damages you incurred, including treatments and lost wages, and determination of a reasonable amount of compensation to request from the at-fault party.
- Settlement negotiation with the at-fault party.
- Preparation of the case for trial if a fair settlement cannot be reached between you and the defendant.
- Taking the case to court after thorough preparation and representing you with determination.
If you have been injured in a car accident and need a car accident lawyer, contact Dervishi Law Group, P.C. today. Our experienced and knowledgeable car accident attorneys can help you. We know how to deal with car accident claims and can help you with your claim. Whether we deal with insurance companies or go to court, we are ready and waiting to assist you. Call 917-300-0797 or 718-619-4525 or email email@example.com.