All Types of Motor Vehicle Accidents
Types of Accidents
Auto collisions can happen in many circumstances. They may happen because of speeding or heavy traffic on highways, yet they can additionally happen on side roads and in parking areas.
Following are the types of motor vehicle accidents.
- Car accidents
- Pedestrian knockdowns
- Truck accidents
- Taxi accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Death cases multiple
The following are just a few examples of the recent results won by the attorneys of Dervishi Law Group, P.C.:
- $1.2 Million Verdict: Won the case for the wife of a Brooklyn building superintendent (of Albanian descent) who sustained head, neck and back injuries when a portion of her bathroom ceiling collapsed.
- $3,250,000.00: A scaffold worker was struck by a falling scaffold pipe, injuring his neck and back.
- $2,900,000.00: A janitorial worker sustained an injury when an air conditioner fell on his head.
- $1,500,000.00: A woman walking on the sidewalk was struck by a forklift, injuring her neck and back.
- $1,500,000.00: A construction worker fell off of a ladder, reinjuring his lower back upon which he had a prior surgery.
If you or a loved one were involved in a motor vehicle accident, call us today at 718-619-4525 , (718) 619-4525 or 212-235-1447. Let our NY Motor Vehicle Accident Attorneys handle everything while you or your loved one begins to heal. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.