Personal Injury Lawyers in Kings County
Kings County is a highly populated borough of Brooklyn and given its large population, it is not surprisingly the scene of every type of accident. Most personal injury claims in Kings County result from slip and fall accidents, car accidents, truck accidents, construction accidents, etc. If you or someone you love has been injured in an accident, you will need a personal injury attorney in order to recover damages from the responsible party. At Dervishi Law Group, P.C., our Kings County personal injury lawyers are dedicated to helping victims of personal injury accidents. Contact us today to maximize your compensation.
We can help you maximize your potential settlement through tough negotiations and aggressive litigation. We are available 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. We also offer free consultations by phone or in person. If your injuries make it inconvenient for you to come to our office, we would be more than happy to come to you.
We Focus Exclusively on Personal Injury Cases
We focus strictly on personal injury law. Our Kings County personal injury lawyers can assist you with any of the following injuries:
- Motor Vehicle Accidents: If you have suffered injuries because of the negligence of a motor vehicle operator, you have a right to sue the party in question for compensation. We can help.
- Construction Accidents: Construction sites typically have dangerous equipment, poisonous chemicals and gases, high voltage electricity and uneven work surfaces. If you have been injured in an accident at a construction site, you may be eligible for Workers’ Compensation or a third party claim. Our lawyers can help.
- Medical Malpractice: We help clients seek compensation for injuries arising out of a medical professional’s error or negligence. If you or a loved one has been the victim of medical malpractice, we can assist you in obtaining the compensation you and your family need and deserve.
- Product Liability: If you have suffered injuries because of defective products such as medications, machines, tools, equipment or toys, we can help. We can assist you in seeking compensation from the negligent manufacturers and distributors of the dangerous product.
- Car Accidents: Many personal injuries are a result of car accidents. Car accident victims can be subject to significant medical costs as well as emotional trauma. We help victims recover compensation for their injuries.
- Truck Accidents: Because of the weight of a truck, passengers in the other vehicle involved in a truck accident may suffer from life-threatening or fatal injuries. If you have been the victim of a truck accident, let us help you.
- Brain Injuries: Motor vehicle accidents are one of the primary causes of traumatic brain injuries, followed by falls, sports injuries and violence. Most traumatic brain injury accidents occur because of another party’s recklessness, carelessness or negligence. If you or a loved one has suffered a traumatic brain injury as a result of another’s wrongdoing, consult with our lawyers to help you receive the compensation you deserve.
- Slip, Trip and Fall Accidents: If property owners neglect their responsibilities and someone falls and gets injured as a result, the victims are protected by the law. Premises liability is the area of personal injury law that deals with these types of accidents and crimes that occur on someone else’s property. If you have been injured due to someone else’s property neglect, our premises liability attorneys can help you seek compensation for your injuries.
Contact our Kings County Personal Injury Lawyers
If you or a loved one has suffered injuries in an accident due to someone else’s negligence, contact our Kings County personal injury lawyers today. We provide highly skilled and personalized legal representation to every client who walks through our door. We can help you deal with insurance companies and secure compensation from the responsible parties. Call (718) 619-4525 or (917) 300-0797 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.