Text Us Now at 917.496.8342 for an Immediate Response from our Office Legal Team (24 hours a day/7 Days a Week)
Motor Vehicle Accident Lawyer
Attorney Advertisement: Prior results do not guarantee similar outcomes.
Call Us Today (917) 300-0797, 212-235-1447, 800-659-9318 & (718) 619-4525
Fatos Dervishi, Esq Google+ IconDervishi Law Group, P.C. Facebook Icon Dervishi Law Group Twitter IconFatos Dervishi, Esq Linkedin IconThe Dervishi Law Group Rss IconFatos Dervishi, Esq You Tube Icon Fatos Dervishi, Esq Thumbler Icon Fatos Dervishi, Esq Pinterest Icon Fatos Dervishi, Esq Flickr Icon

I was injured in a motor vehicle accident in New York State. What steps do I need to take to file a no-fault claim?

You need to take the following steps to file a non-fault claim:

  • File a claim with your own insurer.
  • Provide written notice of the accident within 30 days.
  • Submit medical bills within 45 days.
  • Submit a claim for lost wages within 90 days.