Text Us Now at 917.496.8342 for an Immediate Response from our Office Legal Team (24 hours a day/7 Days a Week)
Motor Vehicle Accident Lawyer
Attorney Advertisement: Prior results do not guarantee similar outcomes.
Call Us Today (917) 300-0797, 212-235-1447, 800-659-9318 & (718) 619-4525
Fatos Dervishi, Esq Google+ IconDervishi Law Group, P.C. Facebook Icon Dervishi Law Group Twitter IconFatos Dervishi, Esq Linkedin IconThe Dervishi Law Group Rss IconFatos Dervishi, Esq You Tube Icon Fatos Dervishi, Esq Thumbler Icon Fatos Dervishi, Esq Pinterest Icon Fatos Dervishi, Esq Flickr Icon

My child was born with cerebral palsy due to medical malpractice. Can I get compensation?

Yes, you can receive compensation. However, you can only receive compensation if you are able to prove that your child was born with cerebral palsy due to medical negligence. If you are successful, the compensation will cover your child’s lifetime care and other needs arising from the injury. This may include the cost for physiotherapy, speech therapy, occupational therapy, house adaptations, specialized equipment, and surgical procedures.

cerebral palsy due to medical malpractice