Here are the things to expect from your car accident lawyer as your case proceeds:
- Communication with the other at-fault party, including the insurance adjuster involved in the case.
- Collection of all relevant and necessary evidence.
- Investigation into the cause of the accident utilizing experts in the field.
- Organization and presentation of evidence to prove liability and damages.
- Determination of the full cost of the damages you incurred, including treatments and lost wages, and determination of a reasonable amount of compensation to ask from the at-fault party.
- Negotiation of a settlement with the at-fault party.
- Preparation of the case for trial in case a fair settlement cannot be reached between you and the defendant.
- Assertive and determined representation in court after thorough case preparation.