Thousands of workers get injured or killed in constructions sites each year. It is important to take precautionary steps to avoid such accidents or injuries. Construction workers have rights in the event of an accident. It is essential that after an injury or accident, a construction accident lawyer is contacted.
Construction site safety tip:
- It is important to give proper training to all workers with the equipment they will be using and also provide basic safety tips.
- Inspect all ladders and scaffolds before a shift to avoid accidents.
- Make sure to follow the OSHA rules while installing guard rails or any sturdy protective screens for a construction site.
- While the construction work is going on, it is advisable to maintain a net underneath the roof so that it can prevent any accident.
- All materials that are toxic should be properly safeguarded.
- It is advisable to wear protective gear such as helmets, gloves, hats, and sturdy shoes in construction sites.
- Keep paths clear before carrying heavy objects or equipment.
- Use instruments or equipment that you are trained to use.
- While performing roof work, wear harnesses and safety materials.
- Working around bridges and tunnels can expose a worker to lead. It is important that the workers blood lead level is checked to ensure the worker can work in those places.
Contact Dervishi Law Group, P.C. – Construction Accident Lawyer
Dervishi Law Group, P.C. has the experience to advise you about construction laws. They have successfully represented thousands of construction workers who have been hurt on the job. They have their own investigative team and act quickly to gather and preserve evidence.
Dervishi Law Group, P.C. specializes in construction accidents. If you would like a free consultation, then call 917-300-0797, 212-235-1447, 718-619-4525 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Their service locations include Manhattan, the surrounding areas and Westchester.