Brooklyn Personal Injury Lawyers
When you are injured in an accident, your focus should be on getting better and leaving the other matters to an experienced personal injury lawyer. It is important that you talk to a lawyer before you accept a settlement from an insurance company so that you receive the rightful compensation for your injuries.
You can count on Dervishi Law Group, P.C., to offer you comfort in times of need, as well as unyielding dedication to you and your family. Our goal is to ensure that you remain confident that everything possible is being done on your behalf. Our experienced Brooklyn personal injury lawyers understand the complexities involved in personal injury cases, as well as the importance of presenting adequate supporting evidence. We will work with you to compile the necessary documentation. We will consult with medical experts, whenever necessary, so that we can effectively represent your personal injury claim. We are dedicated to getting our clients the best compensation possible.
Skilled Representation in all Types of Personal Injury Cases
At Dervishi Law Group, P.C., we handle different types of personal injury cases. These include:
- Motor vehicle accidents: Motor vehicle accidents are the most common type of personal injury cases. These accidents can lead to property loss and serious or fatal injuries. Most motor vehicle accidents occur because of the negligence of motor vehicle operators. Victims have a right to sue these parties for compensation.
- Construction accidents: Construction sites typically have dangerous equipment, poisonous chemicals and gases, high voltage electricity and uneven work surfaces. Accidents are very common at construction sites. Victims injured in construction accidents are eligible for Workers’ Compensation.
- Medical malpractice: Medical malpractice occurs when medical professionals, facilities or hospitals fail to provide adequate treatment to patients, resulting in personal injury or wrongful death. Doctors, nurses, medical technicians, psychiatrists, dentists, hospitals, clinics and other health care providers may be held accountable.
- Product liability: Product liability claims may be made when defects in certain products cause injuries or death. Defective products may include medications, machines, tools, equipment and toys.
- Car accidents: Many personal injuries are a result of car accidents. Distracted driving, drunk driving, dangerous road conditions and speeding are some of the most common causes of car accidents. Car accident victims can have significant medical costs as well as emotional trauma.
- Truck accidents: Truck accidents are usually very serious. Because of the heavy weight of trucks, passengers of other vehicles involved in truck accidents may suffer life-threatening or fatal injuries.
- Spinal cord injuries: Spinal cord injuries are serious injuries to the spinal column that may result in a loss of mobility or feeling. They are frequently caused by trauma resulting from a vehicular accident, surgical error, construction site mishap, playground accident, accidental fall, chemical exposure, defective product or machinery failure.
Our Brooklyn Personal Injury Lawyers Are Available to You 24 Hours a Day and 7 Days a Week
If you or a loved one has suffered injuries in an accident due to someone else’s negligence, you need a qualified personal injury attorney by your side. You can depend on our knowledge and skills when it comes to representing you in a personal injury claim. If you would like to consult with us about your accident and injury claim free of charge, contact us at 718-619-4525 or 917-300-0797 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.